Trade 1987 GT T-Tops for 96-04 GT

Discussion in 'Fox WTB/Trade Cars & Parts' started by Kylefaunce, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Kylefaunce

Kylefaunce New Member

I have a 1987 Mustang GT 5.0 5speed for sale or trade. I've had this car for a while now and it runs great! This car is pretty close to stock. The only things i have done to it are:

Cold Air intake
    BBK Shorty Headers
    Offroad H-pipe
    Flowmasters dumped
    3:73s (put in a month ago along with a rebuilt carrier so it IS posi)

The interior is veryy nice for a fox body and it has AC! Also the hatch release and gas release both still work AND the window washer fluid still sprays. I have an aftermarket stereo with a usb port and an auxilary jack, along with aftermarket speakers all the way around as well as 2 12s with an amp. I also have an extra t-top glass. It DOES need front seatbelts, but I have some that i pulled out of another fox, they just have to be put in. I am asking $6000... This car is T-tops and if you know about foxes you know that these cars a VERY rare. But i would really like to trade for a 4.6 mustang 5speed between 96-04 of equal value, or lesser value(with cash on top)

Im located around Orlando Florida. Please text me at 3five24342201 if interested. (if you call i may not answer as i am in school or work most of the time.) Thanks for looking

Attached Files: