Trade anyone???

mustangroots

Dec 7, 2003
California
I hope it is OK to post this... Unfortunately I need to either sell my project or trade for an already running mustang. I have dug a hole for myself. I bought my 67 coupe in June of this year. The car was pretty much disassembled and stripped. The interior was stripped out, exterior trim stripped off, the motor and transmission were out... It was a new crate Ford short block with Edelbrock 6022 Aluminum Heads Ported and Polished, Edelbrock Performer RPM Intake, and some really nice roller rockers (not quite sure what brand, I need to take the valve covers off again to look). A new 700 cfm Holly carb, Milodon deep sump 8 quart oil pan w/windage tray, front disk conversion w/new lines and duel master cylinder, flaming river steering box, and a Holly RED electronic fuel pump. I took the car and sand blasted it down to nothing. The car is ABSOLUTELY RUST FREE. I then painted the whole car including the undercarriage with three coats of POR-15 rust preventative paint. Then I painted just the undercarriage with POR-15 chassis coat black which prevents from rock chips and other stuff. Finally I used POR-15 primer on the whole outside of the car. At this point I bought PPG Azure Blue paint and took the car to a restorer to get it painted (two stage). Most all trim pieces are painted along with all jams (around doors, hood, trunk, etc.) The hood and doors are completely painted and the underside of the trunk is painted. Since buying the car this is what I have Installed brand new… Hedman Elite HTC Headers, Chrome Thermo housing w/180 thermo, Pertronix Flame Thrower HEI dizzy w/8mm wires, Ford Motorsport high torque mini starter, Powermaster 100amp alternator w/March aluminum bracket, TCI aluminum transmission pan, TCI transcat transmission kit (already installed), TCI Breakaway torque converter, Flexplate, all new steel braided lines for (heater, fuel, etc), fuel regulator, poly motor mounts, poly transmission mount, March underdrive pully's, Howe aluminum crossflow radiator w/transmission cooler, Spal electric pull fan w/180 sensor, battery relocation kit, fuel sending unit and most all fuel lines. I also painted the motor with POR-15 engine painting kit (it looks awesome). I have receipts for everything and I can take pictures of all of the stuff if needed.

What I am looking for...

Either $7000 or trade for a nice running/looking *complete 65-70 Mustang. The reason is because I recently went on disability and besides getting less money I no longer physically can work on it either. Let me know if anyone is interested. I live in California.

[email protected]

• Sponsors (?)