trade gt for lx hatchback

Discussion in 'Fox WTB/Trade Cars & Parts' started by MH-47gMECHANIC, Dec 19, 2009.

1. MH-47gMECHANIC

MH-47gMECHANIC New Member

I want to trade my 87 gt for an 89-91 lx hatchback. my stang has a "minor ding" in the left quarter and left side of the bumber. i have pictures available if for some reason i cant get them posted here. it also has no power steering, the rack and pinion was trashed and the power steering pump is also trashed. and the t5 tranny grinds going into second gear. its not perfect so im not expecting a trade to be flawless either as long as i can drive it. send me an email to [email protected] if interested in trading im in savannah, georgia and will not drive very far to swap rides.

I CANT SEEM TO AD PICS SO EMAIL ME FOR SOME PICTURES OR I CAN SEND SOME VIA TEXT MESSAGE. 419-632-5946

2. MH-47gMECHANIC

come on really 35 people look but dont respond? come on email me for the pictures

3. MH-47gMECHANIC

still looking for an 89 lx. near savannah, ga.. possibly have one lined up but i want to see what else is out there as well. come on lets trade my gt for your 89 lx 5.0 5 speed

4. MH-47gMECHANIC

anything yet. of course it doesnt look like this now, it has a minor dent in the rear quarter down near the bumber, no p/s and 2nd gear synchro is going

5. MH-47gMECHANIC

to the top again!!