Trade my 88 GT Vert for you 87-93 GT Hatch

Discussion in 'Fox WTB/Trade Cars & Parts' started by spouliot, Apr 14, 2010.

1. spouliot

spouliot New Member

Daily Driver 88 GT Convertible up for trade/sale here. It needs a new top for sure (still has original top!), could use new paint (original paint on it still), and a little TLC. It has a brand new fuel pump, new carpet kit (still have factory kit as well), Mac Racing Cold Air intake (have stock as well), decent tires on turbine wheels, new driver's side window motor, a few new parts here and there but mostly bone stock.

146K miles on it. 5 speed with freshly rebuild Borg Warner T5 (6K miles or so on it). Grey Tweed interior in EXCELLENT shape. No tears, rips, or major stains on the seats. A few dirty spots, but nothing a shampooer will leave behind. A few plastic pieces have broken and/or cracked over the years such as the rear window switch covers, seat belt covers etc etc etc.

Runs great! AC works, but probably has a slow leak in the system. I charged it at the start of last summer and it blew very cold for a few months or so...then it wasn't as cold, but still perfectly functional. Heat works great. Mostly little piddly things I have yet to get around to fixing like the cigarette lighter is not working, the eBrake light stays on all the time, power mirrors only seem to want to move one direction but not the other.

Looking to trade for an 87-93 GT Hatch 5 speed in comparable condition. I have cash I can toss in on a better car, and will take cash on a worse off car. All in all this is a GREAT Fox Body to drive around, or fix up and toss in a show. Sorry about the dirty pics. I didn't get time to detail it ;-)

Please e-mail me for a faster response! spouliot at scpsoftware.net

Located in Raleigh, NC

If you would like to pay cash, $3,600 or best offer is what I'm asking for it.

More Pics can be seen here: Picasa Web Albums - Scott - 1988 Mustang ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. warriorpluto

warriorpluto Member

mustang

too bad you live so far away i have a 90 mustang gt 5 speed i would want to trade. it only has 114000 original miles on it. black exterior. i stay in louisiana

3. Blown331LX

Blown331LX Member

Showcase:
    Albums:
    A while back I was thinking of selling or trading my 1990 GT hatch for something more stock or trying to get the funds to buy a 03-04 Cobra. Im interested in your car and Im sure you would love mine, only issue with a trade is I have over $10,000 in parts in my car but it is a wicked daily driven street car. I live in Chapel Hill so I am no far from you. My GT is the one in my profile and there are some pictures of it on here.