Traded in the Mustang tonight

I almost leased an '08. Really liked the car, but i drive 20K miles a year and my monthly payment was rediculous even with $10K down.

I'm not going to really mod the car. I just want to make it look nice and call it a day. Trying to decide if i want to run the OEM sport spoiler though.

My mod list is short

tint
remote car starter
19" Coupe rims
OEM spoiler (unsure if i really want to do it)

I'd like to do something like this, but i don't want to go through the hassel of lowering the car and risk messing something up in the AWD system. Not worth it to me. I hate doing mods where in the end i wonder "Hmm, maybe i should have left it alone"

2aev2nn.jpg

Attachments

• 2aev2nn.jpg
    2aev2nn.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 25
  • Sponsors (?)

I thought you didn't really want to get rid of the GT?!? Maybe if I post another pic of mine maybe you'll cancel the deal! J/k, congrats on the new ride. The G35 is a sweet car!

........Had to haggle a fellow stang owner for trading in. Enjoy the new toy! :nice:
Whore :p
wow , if thats u in ur avatar nice!!!..

:lol: That never gets old :rlaugh:
Mike is short for Micheal :p

hey, thats where i PICKED UP my silver GT, 2 years ago, kelly infiniti of danvers. oddly enough, after i traded in my black ram, that circle is the same spot they placed her in.

good luck with the G35. those are sweet cars. id have done the same trade as long as the deal was good.

hey, thats where i PICKED UP my silver GT, 2 years ago, kelly infiniti of danvers. oddly enough, after i traded in my black ram, that circle is the same spot they placed her in.

good luck with the G35. those are sweet cars. id have done the same trade as long as the deal was good.

I just couldn't do another winter of worrying if it was going to snow every day and if icould even make it to work which was 27 miles away. I was about to buy a set of snow tires too.

Plus NOBODY was even calling me on my car. I dropped the price to $9K and even then people still wanted to talk me down before even coming to look at the car!

I still have my vanity plate. I kept it so i could transfer it to my 5.0 once i finish modding it up this summer. So if you see a black G35 with the plate "GDDYUP" on it....that's me! ;)