Trader??

• Sponsors (?)

what is this trader rating thing on the left now?

anyways, cool story, last weekend, i was chillin @ my buddies backyard with all my other buddies. he just got a place out in the boonies and we had a cool fire going, just chillin in the backyard. i got like 20 mosquito bites. i was wearing pants and i still got stung several times on my leg

and then my nutsack started to itch like crazy, and i was worried that a tick got stuck on my ballsack because i walked through tallgrass at one point, but then the itch went away and it was all good. but i was worried for a moment.

aznzebra said:
what is this trader rating thing on the left now?

anyways, cool story, last weekend, i was chillin @ my buddies backyard with all my other buddies. he just got a place out in the boonies and we had a cool fire going, just chillin in the backyard. i got like 20 mosquito bites. i was wearing pants and i still got stung several times on my leg

and then my nutsack started to itch like crazy, and i was worried that a tick got stuck on my ballsack because i walked through tallgrass at one point, but then the itch went away and it was all good. but i was worried for a moment.
Use "Off!" that **** works.

GREENBIOCH said:
Be warned now, when some of you are not looking I will be giving negative feedback....especially you fity for that nasty ballsack story!! one for every mosquito bite on the nuts.

dont try to mess with this original gangsta. you get one pop in the chest for every bad feedback you give me son. lol straight out from the mean streets of waterloo, ontario

aznzebra said:
dont try to mess with this original gangsta. you get one pop in the chest for every bad feedback you give me son. lol straight out from the mean streets of waterloo, ontario

Gees I ought to give you 1 just for admitting you live in Waterloo! :D

I Didn't think Waterloo was big enough to have mean streets! :D

Just a little BS between fellow Ontarians. Ok so you can rip me on living in Hamilton now.

Jeese 97v6Silver, you know it was just a joke! I can see where this little tag would be something of an online war to have fun with. As such, everyone hit me up with negative feedback! I want to see -100 by the end of this week! Do it enough so that the remarks tell a story or a joke.

Thanks! :rlaugh: