transmission slips when engine is cold? HELP.

ok i am reposting this question, because i didn't get any feedback. OK.... when i first start my car in the morning before work, the transmission slips. It works at first, but the first time i stop and try to drive off it the enging just revs. then after 5 seconds of nothing it engages and it is fine. and when i leave work the same thing happens. I try putting it in every gear to get it to go, but no luck. :( Like i said before the transmission fluid is fine. I don't know enough about automatic transmissions to figure this problem out. It is an AOD transmission with a 3,000 stall, and a B&M shift kit. Anyone have any suggestions please let me know it is greatly appreciated! :) Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

mine does it in the mornings, i think its the weather ( is it getting cold where you are?), the fluid gets thick and some parts may not flow up to par until it warms up. I dont think its out of the ordinary.

i try to be easy on it for the first few miles. I have it before were it was cold and it was engaged and then i gave it some gas and it slipped out of gear...

is it a small slipping or or it pretty bad. i would also guess that your stall may not exactly help so....