Tree Sap Can Suck a Fat One.

kaostik

Apr 13, 2006
Everett, Ma
i just washed the damn car yesterday, and i parked on the street, under a tree, the same tree i park under 90% of the time when i cant get into the driveway, and it took a dump all over me.

when i left to go to work this morning, i just thought it was morning condensation. but, when i was flying on the highway, and it was budging less than a fat guy towards a salad, i realized it was sap.

now, i check it out once i get to work, and man, it was LAYERED ON. to the point that it looked as if i was going to have to chisel it off. it looked like a layer of ice OVER THE ENTIRE CAR!! man i was pissed AND concerned.

needless to say, after work, i rushed home, but not before i stopped at the store and picked up a claybar kit, some bug and tar remover, and some beer.

thankfully, i had it waxed right before i got it back from the body guy a few weeks back. that **** just came off like buttah baby.

i did a full on wash/clay/wash/wax in under 2 1/2 hours. i LOVE silver so friggin' much. it is SOOO ****ing easy to dry. i dont miss black vehicles AT ALL!!

so, after the emergency wash down, ofcourse, an impromtu photoshoot!! the first one i got a chance with so far with the stang. had to hurry 'cause the sun was on the way down.

Mustang6-18-07006.jpg

Mustang6-18-07003.jpg

Mustang6-18-07032.jpg

Mustang6-18-07024.jpg

Mustang6-18-07015.jpg

Mustang6-18-07013.jpg

Mustang6-18-07012.jpg

Mustang6-18-07017.jpg

i realize it needs a drop, but im pretty spent for cash right now. its on my long list of things to do.

• Sponsors (?)

Yes that what sap does as it gets old and drys out. It hardens and bonds to your paint. If its hard have fun getting that car clean with OTC products. I would take it to a professional and let them asses the situation. Old sap is not your friend.