TREMEC carnage pics

94TURBO5 O

Mar 14, 2004
VA
Well my first run at the track this year and my Tremec busted 3rd. The best thing about tonight was 11.22@124 on stock axles and Hoosier Quik Time Pros on Weld Drag Lites.
I have to say my AAA membership for $75 a year is worth every penny and I recm'd it to all Stang owners. :rolleyes: Free tow up to 100 miles.

For those who don't know I melted my #5 piston and arced the hell out of the cylinder wall on my stock motor.
I dropped in my motor from my 93 GT along with some World Product Windsor Jr's fully ported/polished, 1.7 Scorpions RR, Custom grind turbo cam, Aeromotive fuel kit (rails, regulator, A1000, etc..), O/R H-pipe w/ Magnapaks, ported SALEEN/VORTECH upper and a Systemax lower. I also added a Hurst roll control (finally) and an MSD 3 Step (holy cowwww) I should've had one a long time ago!!! :mad:

The motor from my 93 is a stock 88GT motor I paid $150 top-bottom with blown hgs. :hail2: FREAK'N car is a BEAST!!!! :eek: The frigg'n turbo is loud as chit now and the bastid pulls forever.... I can't wait to do more tuning on it. I'm still tuning myself with the 04 PMS and I know this thing has a whole lot of power left in it. Oh no methanol or n2o used, tooo f#*k'n scared to even try it.
I need to take off these short springs and install a Drag Launch kit with some 70/30's, K-member and coil-overs.

DSC07101.jpg

ehhh...no talk'n smack about my wires, pics were taken after install of intake.

With Systemax (I took it off b/c the Saleen/Vortech is just rare and harder to come by)
DSC07011.jpg

TREMEC CARNAGE
View attachment 392281
View attachment 392283
View attachment 392285
View attachment 392286

Attachments

• DSC07101.jpg
    DSC07101.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 75
  • DSC07011.jpg
    DSC07011.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 75
  • Sponsors (?)

wow, good times.

sad that your other replacment motor still looks good even without the bling machine stuff it had before. It took me a few seconds to put the pics and name together...the plastic that is painted (IAC/TPS) reminded me what engine bay it was.:nice:

I have been thinking about getting AAA for the mustang just incase I bust something at the track...didnt know if they would let me use the "free 100 mile" tow from a track though? Did you have an issue or push it out of the track and say it broke just passing the track on the road?

I clunked it over to a 7-11 across the street and called. Of course the driver knew what the deal was but they don't care as long as AAA pays.
LOL, this was the motor from my Fox sitting after I sold the Body.
View attachment 392232
93sc50007.jpg

V2b.jpg

Attachments

• 93sc50007.jpg
    93sc50007.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 63
  • V2b.jpg
    V2b.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 78