Tribute to the man who showed me the Ford Mustang

Discussion in 'StangNet Site News' started by timeless2, Dec 6, 2009.

1. timeless2

timeless2 Vi Veri Veni Versum Vicus Vici Admin Dude

I’m sure you know how this story goes.* Regardless of how timeless an idea, passion, or hobby is, the people behind the magic don’t live forever.* I’d like spend a moment to pay my respect to the man who introduced me to the Ford Mustang.* If you want to avoid a sappy story, I suggest [...]

Please check out the Blog post here and and leave a comment.
  2. Stangman315

Stangman315 New Member

Great story there man. I think everyone can relate to it one way or another. We each have a loved one that passes away and has shown or taught us something that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. Sorry to hear about the loss of your uncle. Nothing quite as thrilling and exciting as revving up a Mustang for the first time, especially when you are just 14 years old! You suddenly get the rush and feeling that you are the lead star of a movie about to pick up some good looking girls. Its truly an incredible rush. Truly a touching story.
  3. julieloiuse

julieloiuse New Member

I have just reAD it now.. and It was truly a heartwarming story!.
    Sometimes its hard to accept if someone says bye bye to you (forever) specially when they left you a memory that is so hard to forget..
    I like to quote this: "the Mustang isn’t just about a pony car from Dearborn. It’s about a product that ties gear-heads and their friends & families together for a lifetime of memories and experiences. "
    That is so true!!!! Mustang will always be the best!
  4. julieloiuse

julieloiuse New Member

Sometimes its hard to accept if someone says bye bye to you (forever) specially when they left you a memory that is so hard to forget..
    I like to quote this: "the Mustang isn’t just about a pony car from Dearborn. It’s about a product that ties gear-heads and their friends & families together for a lifetime of memories and experiences. "
    That is so true!!!!
  5. julieloiuse

julieloiuse New Member

That is so true!!!!
  6. julieloiuse

julieloiuse New Member

is there any other way to delete my redundant message..
    I didn't mean it.. cos It didn't appear twice.. so I kept posting the reply.. then I found out that the previous replies was posted...

SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm afraid that I might get :ban:
  7. Ronin38

Ronin38 Mustang Master

Don't worry Julie, you won't get banned! :)

Just ridiculed for a day or two... :rlaugh:

:jester: