Trick Flow Intake - Pics

• Sponsors (?)

the guy told me they should be ready around feb. (est. $800) and was making 20hp (not rwhp) over stock. bolts right in with stock fuel rails, tb, etc.
it's a 3 piece design so i guess you can open it up and polish it out a little.

WOW!!! I love the pics Super! Thanks for getting the shots. I like the angle from the back and from the front so we can see the three-piece design and the plenum design underneath. Does that plenum design underneath look at all like the Bullitt plenum? I've just never seen the bottom of the Bullitt intake before as a cross section. Great pics!

jasonh_86 said:
What would you care since you're selling your car?..... Traitor :mad: :mad:

I can cheer for my team even if I'm benched :shrug:

If I sell my car it's a move to practicality, until I can afford to have a stang and DD. 4x4 4.0L 5-spd ranger with 4.10 limited slip rear is what I'm looking at, but i'll probably end up with a Yugo or some other piece of trash.

looks nice. im considering this intake but it better come up with alot more then 20 engine hp!!! or ill stick with one of the others. i think it would gain more then that. :shrug: even if that is peak and there are good gains in the lower rpm then ill go for it.

guess we will just have to wait and see.

stangGT97 said:
If I sell my car it's a move to practicality, until I can afford to have a stang and DD. 4x4 4.0L 5-spd ranger with 4.10 limited slip rear is what I'm looking at, but i'll probably end up with a Yugo or some other piece of trash.
:( :(

Back to the intake, I am looking forward to it, as I expect mine will crack in late January/Feb - since that is when the lawsuit coverage on mine will expire...