Trick Flow Track Heat??

• Sponsors (?)

im getting the same kit.....it comes with twisted wedge heads and track heat intake.....ive herad it is good to get track heat head valve springs or guides cant remember exactly but..some people were having trouble with the twisted wedge springs or guides it wasnt a major problem and is easily fixed....i like the trickflow stuff friend of mine ran 109mph out of the box no suspension and on some heavy 17's runs the exact same as kit with fuel/t.b/mass air

Trick Flows

Lucky U :nice: Got some information from Trick Flow regarding this two kits. They says : .. the only difference between the two kits is the upper intake manifold..? The Heads etc are the same. The street manifold produces alot more average torque through the rpm scale, thats nice if you do mainly street driving, with a little racing on the side... GOOD LUCK ! Keep us informed...

I would recommend the first kit due to the greater torque production. If you ever planned on adding an S/C, the track heat would do better and thus be a better choice now.