Trick flow

• Sponsors (?)

Hmmm. Well i have a 5 speed. It wouldnt hurt to put cam and intake on with all the other stuff, while waiting for heads tho. right? Of course im not going to get the air flow i want but, until i get the money for a nice set of twisted wedge heads thats what i have to deal with. thanks

When I got my TFS 1 cam, TF said that I needed 24#inj., at least a 73mm meter, an aftermarket intake, and gears. well I have all that and it runs better, didnt have the 24#inj.,ported intake, meter, and pump yet and still ran a 13.6@102 w/ crappy 60ft in the heavy sn95. I am running gt40 iron heads with a 5 angle, and a .030 shave, If you run the stage 1 with the trick flow heads I would say step up to 1.7rr for the added lift with the better heads and stay with the street intake.

strtracer442 said:
I personnally would start with the rear axle, 3.73s and some suspension mods. I would save the cam for when you can swap the heads, and why
waste the money on porting stock crap, just to turn around and swap them off in 6-8months
If youre AOD, the street manifold is better, if youre 5speed go with the track heat

I went 13.30-13.40s with Cobra and 65TB/75mm mass and 24lb injectors.
Stock long block, factory cam, and1.7 rollers

Just an opinion

Everyone else has the street heat with their 5 speed, with the setup im goin with.