Trickflow head issues

BK_CAULEY

it's built for speed not longevity, woman
Dec 26, 2006
Thomasville, ga
Ok so my assumtion was wrong on my heads. My heads came from AFM and they came with the TF head bolt bushing kit that reduces the holes from 1/2" to 7/16" but the holes in the head are for 7/16" already. WTF so i tried to bolt them onto my 351 today and guess what the 1/2" bolts wont go through. so i tried to put in the reducer bushing and the hole was deffinatly 7/16".

So now what do i do? I guess take them to the machine shop. Is there any kind of stud that has 1/2" threads and reduces down to 7/16"?

These are the bushings i have http://www.trickflow.com/egnsearch....098+115+304018&autoview=sku&Ntk=KeywordSearch

• Sponsors (?)

my TW heads have the 7/16 bolt holes.

and just take them to a machine shop and have them open up the holes. shouldnt take them more than an hours work....

or if you know how to run a mill and have access to one, do it yourself..... i wouldnt use a hand drill or drill press or anything, you need to keep the holes as square as possible.

my TW heads have the 7/16 bolt holes.

and just take them to a machine shop and have them open up the holes. shouldnt take them more than an hours work....

or if you know how to run a mill and have access to one, do it yourself..... i wouldnt use a hand drill or drill press or anything, you need to keep the holes as square as possible.

god damn it i dont go the money for this crap. :rlaugh: thanks. i figured thats what im gonna have to do. i was just hoping someone made a reduced head stud.