TrickFlow or Edelbrock Heads

Which heads are better for my combo?

• TrickFlow Twisted Wedge

Votes: 17 73.9%
  • The New Edelbrocks

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

I'm a male. I just came across a set of AFR 185 for less than the trickflows and e-brocks. I don't know much about AFR except that they are suppose to be really good. The heads are in good shape. I wanted to know what you guys thought. If I am going to spend $1000 I'm going to research and get the best deal out of it. I'm am a freshman in college so money is tight.

SuperDust22 said:
If I am going to spend $1000 I'm going to research and get the best deal out of it. I'm am a freshman in college so money is tight.

I hear you there.... it was just a funny. Got to have some of that or things get boring around here. :D I'm sure he didn't mean anything personal by the joke.

I don't care about the joke. I know I change my mined alot. Would I loss hp with the 185s.

Didnt you ask that in the last couple threads you started about diff heads?

185's are way to much for a n/a 302, or even a centrifugal boosted 302/306. PLUS you will need flycut pistons to run afr 185's.

Afr 165's will preform the best out of any head no doubt. They are the most $$$ though, but you get what you pay for.

out of the trickflow's or edel's i would go edel's.. They will perform better on a 302 with the smaller valves.