TripleBlack Today = OWNED!

So here's my story,

I was HOPING I wouldn't have to buy snow tires until after my Vegas trip this week. But WHAT DO YOU KNOW - it's snowing today and I had to get a ride into work because I haven't taken off my 18'' babies yet - I dread the tribars. Anyways, call up my girl who I work with and what does she drive?

Black 03 V6 with RUNNING HORSE DECALS AND A HOOD SCOOP.

:owned:

It handled well and was driveable and I drove it into work with her, but needless to say, driving a V6 was one of the lower points of my life. I'm hitting up my tire store manana to hopefully order my Bridgestone's and get them on by Wed!

:doh:

• Sponsors (?)

i drove my aunts auto 00 v6 a couple times. not to powerful on the low end but when it switches to 2nd at WOT it breaks loose.

5.0 mustang $ super fords dynoed at 05 auto v6 at 191rwhp and 216rwtq in the December issue!

my gf has an sn95 v6--she thinks it's cute she has the "girly" version and i have a GT. sometimes we'll take her car out 'cause after a while, she doesn't appreciate the sweet music of dumped flows!

hahaha, man, i've scared the crap out of her doing burn-outs and peal-outs, hehehehe.