94TURBO5 O

Mar 14, 2004
VA
  • Sponsors (?)

Yes sexy... Yes sexy...
banana.gif

Low-5.0 said:
Nice! That engine bay looks muuuuch better now. :nice:
:rlaugh: When Andrew saw his car when I was done he asked if I put new wires on his car.
He's gonna leave it with me for a week when he goes to Vegas. I'm gonna do some more "pro-bono" work for him to get this thing looking nice.
The last owner put in splitfires and just said F-it to the #4 plug and left a motorcraft in there! What a tool! :nonono:
His car all the sudden runs better from a set of AutoLite 25's. :rolleyes:

View attachment 508769

I think he paid around 1500 for the exhaust and the headers were al little under $600.

The wheels for real are really nice on black. :nice:

Yeah, I owe JR indefinitley after this weekend. :)

The look w/o the skirts is nice, but there's no way I'm keeping them off - the stock skirts need to be replaced and the new ones are being picked up tomorrow, just painted.

Either way I'm stoked, the car runs like new. The sound is actually kinda quiet - simply cause I was used to the loudass sound since I only had 1 muffler and had took off the other one since it was so rusted out. I like it though.

I gotta get on tires - I think I'm ordering them tomorrow. Got a hook up at Tirerack, but we'll see what I come up with! ;) It's not like JR needs his wheels anyways! (J/P)