Trucks..... the show on Spike

WLDHRSE

Founding Member
Mar 11, 2001
Elkton, MD
Hey guys,

Do any of you guys have Trucks (from yesterday) on a DVR that could burn it onto a DVD for me. Somehow my DVR did not record it and it is not scheduled to rerun today.

My budy Kevin is the new cohost. He is the person that taught me how to paint. He is pretty awesome. He was on trucks a few times when it was Stacey's show, and he paintedProject Copperhead, among other things. His other business is linked at the bottom of my sig, Paintucation.

I also threw this question out in another thread on a semi similar topic. Just trying to get more exposure. Really want to see yesterdays show. Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Cliff :)

• Sponsors (?)

you need to tell your buddy to kick mr clean to the curb... the show sucks now without stacey. i can tolerate kevin, but the bald guy absolutely has to go! your friend looks at him like hes a moron from time to time too.

RycheGT said:
you need to tell your buddy to kick mr clean to the curb... the show sucks now without stacey. i can tolerate kevin, but the bald guy absolutely has to go! your friend looks at him like hes a moron from time to time too.
I noticed that too. I need to give Kevin a call to see what baldies story is. He definately does not fit in.

Anybody else? I can't believe I missed it.

Thanks,

WLDHRSE said:
Hey guys,

Do any of you guys have Trucks (from yesterday) on a DVR that could burn it onto a DVD for me. Somehow my DVR did not record it and it is not scheduled to rerun today.

My budy Kevin is the new cohost. He is the person that taught me how to paint. He is pretty awesome. He was on trucks a few times when it was Stacey's show, and he paintedProject Copperhead, among other things. His other business is linked at the bottom of my sig, Paintucation.

I also threw this question out in another thread on a semi similar topic. Just trying to get more exposure. Really want to see yesterdays show. Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Hey guys, I don't mind a quality hijack, and yes I'd poke her too, but can anybody help me out? Pretty please with Jessie's flamed coochie on top!

Thanks,
Cliff :D

1993SSP said:
Call up your friend, since he is on the show surely he can get you a copy of the show
I do need to talk to him, and I was going to ask that. I know on his last show, Classic Rides on DIY Network, he did not get copies of each show. I'm hoping he does get them from Spike.

Still looking just in case.

Thanks,

that show blows now! stacey was the man, he was the only cool one left on the network... now even trucks is gonna be full of the stupid puns, bad jokes, a bill goldberg look alike. I was pissed, cant wait to see his new show, hope he still has Srgt. Rock, that was a badass truck

90lxcoupe said:
that show blows now! stacey was the man, he was the only cool one left on the network... now even trucks is gonna be full of the stupid puns, bad jokes, a bill goldberg look alike. I was pissed, cant wait to see his new show, hope he still has Srgt. Rock, that was a badass truck

They way his press release sounds it looks like he as all the good trucks and will finish the ones he hasn't finished yet.