True Dual Exhaust

Discussion in '1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by Mustangolian, Feb 5, 2004.

1. I have a 2001 mustang and I'm looking to put dual exhaust on there. I was curious what the differences between true dual and cat back were? Does anyone have any suggestions what type of system to purchase (H pipe, X pipe?), also what modifications does the side exhaust add? :shrug:

Thanks

2. please shoot me in the freakin' head, either that or use the search button.

3. Do you prefer 9mm or .38?

4. .45, only way to go.

5. Hey buddy, arent you tired of that same old line? You could at least be a little more creative.

So which one of you mods want to ban this clown?

6. Originally Posted by pjdellenger80
    get a gt

You know, I came back to see how the forum's been. And it only takes the reading of one thread to remember why I left. It's amazing people just can't grow up.

7. Hey Stef, it's good to see some of the ol' crew around again.

I only occasionally get back here myself. I'm more interested in getting a boat right now, and i get sick of 1) answering questions about exhaust and CAI and 2) a$$holes like this one telling people to "get a GT"

Check out my website link in my profile and see what i've done to Sally. I've kinda reached plateau with where i want to take her, until i get my boat and come up with enough money to supercharger her or drop in a v8 that is!

I did put Sirius Satellite radio in a few weeks ago, along with new pedals and door lock soldiers after christmas.

8. on a little more related note, I own a 2001 V6 and basically have the same question...better to go true dual, x-pipe, h-pipe, what? so any info on that would be greatly appreciated

9. kit

id recommend a kit like borls or flowmaster that way you dont have to worry about backpressure issues

10. lol,... you guys are such a big help ... :notnice:

2 1/4" size pipes, custom h-pipe with flowmaster (dynomax, flowtech, magnaflow) any of these mufs will sounds better than stock ...

11. my friend had his custom made h-pipe with some average mufflers but that thing sounds nice! CAi also gave it a nicer sound.