Tryin on my tux for prom...

lol.. your a fat ass 14 year old.. im 17 and im.. 145ish.. 5'9-10.. and im not scrawny at all.. im plenty filled out :shrug: i think my heads filled with air :crazy: im not much into sports or lifting or anything of the sort.. i stick to my cars.. who knows what i can bench. Far as prom goes.. i didnt have the money, much less was i interested in spending 300 bucks to spend 100 hour and be bored listening to rap homeboy music :nonono:

15 thank you! idk but id rather spend time working on my car listening to my country music then being somewhere listen to ghetto music...everyone thinks there black no a days...stupid wiggers

• Sponsors (?)

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!

A GIRL made you sell WHAT????

NOOOOOOOOOOO......... :nonono:

not you frankie :rolleyes: yea.. she said she liked truck guys.. so i bought one.. oh well.. lesson learned.. mustangs are the most stable thing next to familys :nonono: gonna get the mustang back, sell everything but my soul, slap the turbos i have in the garage on him.. and role on in the country backwoods roads.. cant hate a good drive at dusk with the windows down :nice:

5.0 plus externally wastegated twins chugging along :drool: :drool:

:drool:

mine

IMG_0293.jpg

TD05 16G's there the smaller ones.. not sure if there going to be big enough to supply 15 psi.. oh well.. if anything i'll have some cool ornaments for the garage shelf :p

Haha all this skinny, weight lifting talk. Makes me remember High School! I was about 130 lbs back when I was 16 or so. Since then I have been hitting the gym (not so much real lately) and trying to gain weight. Here I sit 191, eek!

Also, bench means nothing as far as fighting goes, if thats what you guys are referring to. I have known a few weight lifters who have had their a$$es kicked by smaller weaker guys!

Ditch the almost EMO haircut lol. Long hair is a pain in the ass when your trying to work on a car. Did it this past winter and it sucked. I gotta post pics of the mullet I waited 6 months for. HAH

Hey lynn when you going to hook me up? And im going to prom with my ex and she is paying for everything muwhahahahahaha. I am going to wear some vans slip ons and a tuxedo shirt!! yeahhhhhh i havnt told her yet though