Tryin on my tux for prom...

• Sponsors (?)

Prom is only costing me around 40 bucks. 20 in ticket for me she paid for her own, and tux my mom and dad paid for as a gift :shrug: And we are going to a nice japanese restaraunt and my GF is a vegetarian so she is only gettin rice!!

Only pic I have on my computer. Its not that great, but she's hot so I put up with her crap :D

attachment.php

red x.....not so hot....

wheres the pic!

LOL loser.. dating a broken picture.. i dont support my high school.. i just chill out and work on the cars, dont go back to the place till i have to.. folks want me to come to this or that because i'll make it fun they say, but if you want me so damn bad, come to me :D

It all goes to that one pic someone edited of a super-hawt model chick in a bikini with the caption that says, "Somewhere, some guy is totally sick of putting up with her BS."

No amount of physical beauty can compensate for a crappy personality and/or psycho issues. My last girlfriend was a gorgeous Aussie redhead, but she had wayyyyy too many issues that I couldn't work around, help her with, or try to ignore (we're still friends, but I now have the Pacific Ocean separating me from her daily emotional drama, heh). A chick can straight up look like Kate Beckinsale and let me PIITB daily, but if she's got a personality like Paris Hilton, I'll let some other silly sap deal with that craziness. Remember, when old age takes away the poonanny and the beauty, and you're both all old and wrinkled and toothless in a nursing home, you've still gotta be able to put up with that chick ... unless you're a filthy rich oil tycoon or something, in which case you can hook up with a young n' dumb 20-something and promise to write her into your will if she plays nice with you. :D

In the meantime, I'm happy to say I've got a chick that's drama-free AND hot. :nice:

lol beast is silent

Actually I just left my comp on, I went to her house when she got off at 9. But I really am kidding about the whole BS stuff. She really doesn't bitch at me that much, if she did we wouldn't have lasted long. She just really cares for me TOO much. Like she makes sure I don't sleep in class so that I can do good in my classes and stuff. I love her though...

i am detailin the Lincoln tomorrow, good thing about junior prom is that I can get away with takin a nice car and not a limo... It should look like this when I am done. This is an older pic of it after a wash and wax.
P1010002.jpg