Tryin on my tux for prom...

im gettin there on mine. most of my hair is long except in the front. good luck man, PIITB :nice: if i do in fact go to senior prom.. i am surely taking the stang.. if the girl doesnt like that idea, then she can go to hell :) most of the girls in my school want limos, or a freakin helicopter ride (rich folks) :crazy: but i just tell em.. its my way or hit the highway :shrug: im not one to be whipped by a girl and loose my balls

• Sponsors (?)

i thought your supposed to post pictures of mustangs on this website.
argghhh i can bench 215 pounds argghhh. Well im very happy for you guys. So when your car falls on your head while your changing out your tranny you can heave ho but your still s.ol. because after about 30 seconds you pass out. Even dude up above who is so strong he doesn't even want to say what he benches.

Jealous? So the dude works out and is a little proud of himself...so what? So you don't want to see pics of guys, but you still came in a thread with a title that explicitly talks about a guy trying on his tux for prom?

GSXRMIXXER: Seriously, how much do you weigh, how tall are you and what do you bench, curl, etc? No offense (seriously), but you don't look real tall, which helps you look a little bigger...but you look around 5'6-5'7 and 185-200?

I kinda wish I could have long hair...like shoulder length, but I've had short hair for a long time and since I'm graduating college and beginning a more professional job, I definitely don't ever see myself having long hair. Oh well, short hair is more my style anyway...

Long hair... Its a phase that I hope these kids today grow out of. I like mine short and clean cut. There are a lot of trends out there that I cant stand, but thank god they are only trends!

Also let people be proud of what they bench. I just hate the kids who think because they lay on their back and put up 300 lbs, they are some hard core fighter and can kick everyones a$$. NO, you can make weight around, not the same as throwing punches!

With that said I lift weights, but also work on fighting skills some. Nice to have both abilities! :D

Long hair... Its a phase that I hope these kids today grow out of. I like mine short and clean cut. There are a lot of trends out there that I cant stand, but thank god they are only trends!

Also let people be proud of what they bench. I just hate the kids who think because they lay on their back and put up 300 lbs, they are some hard core fighter and can kick everyones a$$. NO, you can make weight around, not the same as throwing punches!

With that said I lift weights, but also work on fighting skills some. Nice to have both abilities! :D

Tell that to Axle Rose! :D

but she's hot so I put up with her crap :D

View attachment 386842

hahah thats a good quote. kinda how it is with me. i think this was homecoming this year....

View attachment 386843

dont mind my ugly mug. i get my hair cut allot shorter now, i think i look stupid with allot of hair. having a double crown sucks.

my parents are buyin my tux rental too. im just doing the meal and all.

It all goes to that one pic someone edited of a super-hawt model chick in a bikini with the caption that says, "Somewhere, some guy is totally sick of putting up with her BS."

No amount of physical beauty can compensate for a crappy personality and/or psycho issues. My last girlfriend was a gorgeous Aussie redhead, but she had wayyyyy too many issues that I couldn't work around, help her with, or try to ignore (we're still friends, but I now have the Pacific Ocean separating me from her daily emotional drama, heh). A chick can straight up look like Kate Beckinsale and let me PIITB daily, but if she's got a personality like Paris Hilton, I'll let some other silly sap deal with that craziness. Remember, when old age takes away the poonanny and the beauty, and you're both all old and wrinkled and toothless in a nursing home, you've still gotta be able to put up with that chick ... unless you're a filthy rich oil tycoon or something, in which case you can hook up with a young n' dumb 20-something and promise to write her into your will if she plays nice with you. :D

In the meantime, I'm happy to say I've got a chick that's drama-free AND hot. :nice:

Ahhh, I love this guy... :hail2: