trying again with cable info

neil_home

Jan 2, 2002
Connecticut
In another note I wrote
"I purchased an 87 Mustang that was in the middle of a 4 cylinder to 302 swap. I am installing the motor in a 63 Falcon. I need some help with parts that I think might be obsolete. I think that because I found one site the mentioned the part # I typed in was discontinued in 2003. What I am looking for now is the O2 sensor cable to fit the M-12071-C302 cable assy I have. The book says not to use a stock 88-90 Mustang one but to use F1ZZ-12A690-C. The only reference I found to this is that it was for a 70 pinto ( I don't believe this is correct). Can anyone tell me what to use with this harness or where to get the schematic and connectors to make one. This is the O2 sensor cable for a manual transmission to use with the Ford racing engine harness listed above."

Does anyone know where I can get a schematic or any used O2 sensor cable for a 5.0 with 2 sensors and only one plug into the engine management harness. This harness connects to that harness then the passenger O2 sensor, around the engine to the low oil sensor and then onto the other o2 sensor.

TIA Neil

• Sponsors (?)