Trying to get a more aggressive stance

2707552_24_full.jpg

2707552_12_full.jpg

2707552_11_full.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I know that some have posted pics of ProKits, but this one has both front and rear isolators removed. Not sure of that status of the others posted.

Also, I bought these at a Ford dealership as the FRPP Pro springs. They were cheaper than buying an "Eibach ProKit" from places like Summit. They are Eibach springs though and even came in the Eibach ProKit box.

View attachment 353511

View attachment 353513

View attachment 353515

Sorry I don't have any that are good side shots to show the rake, but from looking at the pics I posted and my sig pic you can kinda get the idea. BTW, these are 18" wheels.

Another before and after for the Eibach Pro Kit.

cimg6757vr9.jpg

cimg7055qg4.jpg

I also wish the front came down more than the back. I have plans of getting shocks and struts later so I might replace the rear spring isolator with a polyurethane one to raise the rear up about 1/4 to 1/2 inch. I think I'd rather do that than remove the front spring isolators.

Attachments

• cimg6757vr9.jpg
    cimg6757vr9.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 75
  • cimg7055qg4.jpg
    cimg7055qg4.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 92
This is pretty much what I was looking for, but I still have a couple questions, , ,

I bought springs already, but when I was under the car looking it all looks like I will kill my geometry, I may be wrong, but first impressions tell me I will put a bind on my sway bar, change the angle of the A arms and maybe cause bump steer, among other things, so my question is this, , , What exactly what can I look forward to when I install these springs?
Or
Would I be better off changing the spindles to lower the front, and use springs on the read?

I'm lost already!!! Help!!!!