TT Ford GT (In my TOWN!)

• Sponsors (?)

Yes yes, i know of what you speak of big cheif.

I have a KB 1.7 intercooled on the way and I feel like a civic.

There is this "GTO" labeled 3000gt body style car. I personally believe it's a VR4 MAXED out. It hung within 4 cars of Joe's when he had nothing done but a 100 shot, which he didn't use. It was a monster.

Errr.. "joe" being the guy with the now TT'd ford gt

I went out to BJ's and matress firm tonight and didnt see him around. I'll keep a look out.

He actually sat in my brother celica and checked out his lambo doors.. he said he has them on his 300c. I want his bank.

WOW :eek: . Man thats a sick car! Apparently this guy has TOOOOOO much $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$...WAY too much. Go buy a $150K car nad spend probably $50K on a TT setup.

I may get flamed here, but im not impressed with his #s :shrug:.

One of Tims TT 2Vs (DD car) was making 900RWHP on just 15PSI, and once the boost was turned p ( I think 22PSI) it would make like 1300RWHP. For those heads, 330CI, and all that....I think it should make more. But eventually this guy may have a 1500-1700RWHP monster once he gets a new short block, P&Ps the heads, hotter turbo cams, and upps the boost. :D

I never heard about a 1300 rwhp daily driven 2v.

That would be like.. amazing.

He's got stock everything, he just replaced the s/c with a turbo setup. Although I do believe he's had exhaust done.

Im not big on the knowledge of engine work to power ratio.. but a 100% increase in HP by just changing a power adder is something amazing to me.