tune the mach??

• Sponsors (?)

If your gonna get a handheld tuner and use the performance tune it has, then you should get it dynotuned also. The tuner will get your engine in synch with the mods you have. If you've got a Catback, midpipe, and CAI, then I'd get the tuner. You'll gain about 12RWHP and TQ after the dynotune. Not sure what you'll gain with the initial "can" tune. Plus the tuner has quite afew other functions you can use. Pull codes, gear changes, traction control delete, 02 sensors, and some other stuff.

If your gonna get a handheld tuner and use the performance tune it has, then you should get it dynotuned also. The tuner will get your engine in synch with the mods you have. If you've got a Catback, midpipe, and CAI, then I'd get the tuner. You'll gain about 12RWHP and TQ after the dynotune. Not sure what you'll gain with the initial "can" tune. Plus the tuner has quite afew other functions you can use. Pull codes, gear changes, traction control delete, 02 sensors, and some other stuff.

well in the near future,...i would like to get heads pullies and supercharger... but thats not like till 2008 or 9...so what tuner should i use then?? and how much does the dynotuner cost??? i want a tuner that earases the speed limiter and 02's

thanks for the tips...

We'll don't get pullies because you'll be pulling them off once you buy the supercharger.

I would get an SCT Xcal2 but it's really whatever your tuner uses, most use the Xcal2 or the Diablo.

An SCT and Diablo both cost about $300.

We'll don't get pullies because you'll be pulling them off once you buy the supercharger.

I would get an SCT Xcal2 but it's really whatever your tuner uses, most use the Xcal2 or the Diablo.

An SCT and Diablo both cost about $300.

how do i know who my tuner is...??? should i go to a local performance shop???

thanks for the out put

how do i know who my tuner is...??? should i go to a local performance shop???

thanks for the out put

If you live in or near a major city, it should'nt be hard to find at least a couple performance shops with a good reputation. I know in the regional section of this site, people are always mentioning performance shops that they have used that are really good or bad for their area. Might want to start a thread their and ask and you should get some responses, or use the search and see if a thread like that has been started for your regional area.