Tuner Needed to Travelle / SCT, Fox Mustang 347 SBF Procharger Combo

Manewaymja2

Feb 11, 2009
Hey Guys Just finished up my Fox Mustang 347 SBF Dart iron Egale with new Procharger Blower and 3 Core intercooler and now looking for a Tuner that will travelle to the Bahamas to complete my Tuning on the SCT set up in my car. We have a Dynojet here so just need a good Tuner whos willing to travelle to Nassau Bahamas to do this Tuning for me. May also have some other Mustang intrested as well. Can Answer all questions about the car in advance so they can bring a few tunes on a chip ready to test. I have a SCT Chip already in car wired and currently running 3 tunes but that was with a 306 SBF and 8 PSI boost on a smaller blower.

Please let me know of any who may be willing, I can cover Airfare and Hotel. I will provide Transportation and im looking at a two day trip say maybe leave Florida Friday Evening and return Sunday night or Monday Morning.

Matt

• Sponsors (?)

OK if his prices are that crazy then i am still looking, after all the plane ticket to the Bahamas would be $600 from SC and then theres Hotel and more.

Lets see if maybe i explain that im looking for someone that will come down here, yes as a job but not as a get rich plan, after all ill take care of their acommodations and still take them out after work show them Nassau and its weekend activaties, sort of like a mini vaction and can still make a few bucks. When people say $400 per hour and so on like a $1000 a day thats total nonsense. at those prices i can send my car to the US and have change left over lets be real here please.

And yes it has to be someone that knows what they are doing. SCT is already in the car like i explained just needs to be retuned to my new combo.

Matt

Lets see if maybe i explain that im looking for someone that will come down here, yes as a job but not as a get rich plan, after all ill take care of their acommodations and still take them out after work show them Nassau and its weekend activaties, sort of like a mini vaction and can still make a few bucks. When people say $400 per hour and so on like a $1000 a day thats total nonsense. at those prices i can send my car to the US and have change left over lets be real here please.

And yes it has to be someone that knows what they are doing. SCT is already in the car like i explained just needs to be retuned to my new combo.

Matt

Im pretty sure that you should just pick someone that you know is good, throw the traveling thing out the window when your looking for a tuner, just do your research and find someone that is reasonable on price and has a good reputation.

Then call that person and tell them you want to pay for them to come to the bahamas, put them up in a hotel, and take them out when they arent tuning the car. I really doubt that too many guys would say no to that, basically a paid vacation.

The going rate ive seen for a chip tune(this is from a few different shops) is 650-750 bucks, INCLUDING the chip, and they will tune the car till its finished, not charge you if it goes over a certain ammount of time. Then you have the chip, so if you need to go back for more tuning they just charge whatever the dyno rate is