tuning help

modmonster

Mar 30, 2005
Just got the car started with new heads and cams and without a tune even it runs hard. It just wants to keep pulling. I was just wondering if anyone knows anyone that is good with a anderson ford pms or has a simalar setup or any ideas in general for tuning. it idles ok i guess (doesnt die) but i need a few bugs worked out and I need a decent tune till I can get to a dyno with it. I still am happy as hell with the car and I know I can get it to eventually make pretty good power:nice: lets hope for at least 300 rwhp and tq!

• Sponsors (?)

If you're looking for a way to tune the car yourself look into TwEECer.

There is definitely a learning curve but you have control over virtually everything in the EEC.

You can download and play with the software yourself. Just go to www.tweecer.com and then the download section. Just PM me your email and I'll send you the stock file for a 1999 GT 5-speed.

Edit: Read your post too late, just realized that you already have a PMS. Can't help you there, sorry. Good luck with it.

yea i have had the pms for about a year now and i am getting better with it but im no pro so i think i will have to go with rick to get the best safest tune. Thanks though guys the car still runs awesome and i am happy so far with it. night and day difference!:D