Electrical Tuning Question

Discussion in 'SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech' started by jay2001GT, Sep 1, 2012.

1. jay2001GT

jay2001GT New Member

I live in southwest michigan and i was wondering where/ if i could get my 2001 GT tuned to get better performance....I use to have a s/c GTP and they could send you mail order tune. so i didnt know if there was any way you could do that? or if i could go somewhere to get it tuned?

2. Nightfire

Nightfire Mustang Master

Buy an SCT tuner from American Muscle and you get free custom tunes for life.

3. pmanchin

pmanchin New Member

I second the SCT. And not to get off subject, but I came from a GTP as well. Loved that car. =) ZZPerformance was my site.

Patrick M.

4. jesse strunk

jesse strunk Member

I personly have the sct with the bama tunes and I'm not so sure about it. My motor is a 2 valve that is definitly not stock and honestly,,,,, my stock tune runs the car about the same as the most recent bama tune I have. Bama is great and I can tell you first hand there customer service is great, but like I said I'm not convinced on there tunes. In fact,,, to show how unconvinced I am, I have just recently purchased the quarter horse and binary editor. Not cheap, but now I have full control of my car, and not just WOT values. Check it out! I think you'll like it.