turbo kit choices

2001 greenGT

Mar 30, 2009
im looking to buy a turbo kit for my 2001 gt 5 speed ive heard some good things about a kit made buy bgturbokits.com but i cant seem to get on their store i do know that the kit uses a master power t-70 turbo has anyone ever used one of these kits i need to know because my friends built m3 beat me so i need to show him what american muscle could do also the reasoning for this kit is thats its supposedly real cheap please help i dont want people to thing that american cars suck this will show them all

• Sponsors (?)

....:lol:

Just curious as to how much your friend's M3 beat you by? By alot or by a little and what year M3. Also, what all is done to your car. I haven't heard of that turbo company you stated but I know alot of people are familiar with Hellion and HP kits. Some of those kits will probably cost about as much as it would to buy a car like yours right now. You should also consider superchargers and nitrous. But btw you're making it seem, it's like you only wanna beat this one car which sounds like it can be done with just some motor mods.