Turbo kits?

• Sponsors (?)

A buddy of mine (Rick) owns a shop (TNC HotRods) that is currently working on my turbo setup.

He is more than fairly priced, and the work is top quality. He's is a Percision Turbo dealer and does sells parts, not just kits so if you want to piece one together yourself. Check out the link below or in my sig.

Hey, just noticed your sig location is in Omaha. I also live in Omaha, And Rick that I mentioned above also is from Omaha, but just moved his shop out to Vegas for better business growth. He still does out-sourced work for HP Motorsports on giles here in Omaha.

i have seen a few good tubo kit ons ebay for like 500$ to 750 with turbo and the piping just add for out the back of the car. BUT if your good with a welder and piping make a kit. turbo can be found on number of cars and trucks.

i have seen a few good tubo kit ons ebay for like 500$ to 750 with turbo and the piping just add for out the back of the car. BUT if your good with a welder and piping make a kit. turbo can be found on number of cars and trucks.

Whoa there with the oxymoron's. You should never use "good turbo kit" and "ebay" in the same sentence….ever! Seriously though…the quality of many of the el-cheapo kits is suspect to say the least…and the turbo quality even worse. Most have "buyer beware" written all over them (figuratively speaking).

A buddy of mine (Rick) owns a shop (TNC HotRods) that is currently working on my turbo setup.

He is more than fairly priced, and the work is top quality. He's is a Percision Turbo dealer and does sells parts, not just kits so if you want to piece one together yourself. Check out the link below or in my sig.

HAHAHA I would NEVER go with anything from Hp motorsports. They missed up rebuilding my motor and did the worst job on porting. I have the money for the turbo, I'm in Iraq now and the money is all going in the pony.

I'm a member of turbomustang and they have been really cool. Just a lot of guys having turbos on stock motors. Not a fan if that.

P.S rick is the tall skinny guy that worked there?

www.bgturbokits.com his kits are great. i run one on my car and with 8 psi i was making enough power to scare the **** out of my buddy.

www.ponydown.net another great kit(s)

what i did was signed up at turbomustangs.com and read for atleast 2 months before i even seriously started lookign at different kits.

i have pics of my b&G kit installed i can post if you want. i don't wanna whore up this thread for no reason

No, that may have been a different Rick. Rick never work at HPM. They contracted out to him for work.

For exsample: HPM doesn't do there own tranny work. They may offer the service but Rick was rebiulding all there trannys for a while.

I may have worded that wrong to begin with, please don't confuse Rick from TNC with anything that HP motorsports may have done.

Rick from TNC is a standup guy and by far the most knowlegble guy I know.

I thought I would just give some back ground on him because he was from your area. :nice: