TURBO project started... BOOSTED by... tomorrow???

:BS: I just went to post it and I got an error message and have to type it all over again....

I'm using an older Cebora 130amp MIG welder. It works decent, but has to be set exactly right. Here are the pictures from tonight, its all starting to come together now so it should be done tomorrow.

hotside30.jpg

hotside31.jpg

hotside32.jpg

hotside33.jpg

hotside34.jpg

hotside35.jpg

hotside36.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Zach
Glad you didn't give up from the previous time. You went back to the drawing board and got this chit on the way man! :nice:

Hope it all goes well for you and you tune that beotch into 11's from the start. :D

yes, they are just aftermarket shorty headers flipped around.

All that work on the fender and its gone :( and created even more work... but that'll be for when I take out the engine whenever it blows to fix up.

I'll figure out a price later today

update:

it DOES RUN, but I'm low on oil :bang: I installed the wrong adapter for the relocation kit and tightned it up too much and broke it... got lucky and could still use it, but no oil is showing on my dipstick :( I have my boost gauge rigged up on the cowl so I can tell what boost I'm getting, and my BOV is still off the car until another day when I have some more time. Hopefully I'll have results later tonight, just waiting for my g/f to get here so I can go get some more oil and take it for a spin... I also broke my oil pressure sensor so I dont know if I have any oil pressure now :( As long as I'm not getting any leaks I should be fine, but I'm going to get that fixed ASAP! Oh yea... its kinda lous with the exhaust dumped right next to the tranny :D But you can still stand next to it and talk to someone so it isnt that bad.

what's your problem? :lol:

Took it for a test drive, runs good, hit 10psi on accident, but the spark keept getting blown out so some colder plugs and a closer gap are going to go in tomorrow. Pictures maybe later tonight.

For the second it hit boost without acting up, it felt nice>