turtle wax ice

ironmedic

Mar 18, 2003
Puyallup, WA
anyone buy this stuff? i just bought it tonight and put it on my hood. unfortunately, i cannot tell what kind of shine i have cuz its dark. ill let u guys know tomorrow. the stuff is too easy to put on..almost too easy to wax a car now. im skeptical cuz it was too easy to apply. it went on and went off too easy. reviews online state that u can apply this stuff in direct heat/sunlight which is a plus. im gonna give the stang a few coats and see how it goes. i can probably do 3 coats in an hour or 2. let me know what u guys think!

• Sponsors (?)

ironmedic said:
anyone buy this stuff? i just bought it tonight and put it on my hood. unfortunately, i cannot tell what kind of shine i have cuz its dark. ill let u guys know tomorrow. the stuff is too easy to put on..almost too easy to wax a car now. im skeptical cuz it was too easy to apply. it went on and went off too easy. reviews online state that u can apply this stuff in direct heat/sunlight which is a plus. im gonna give the stang a few coats and see how it goes. i can probably do 3 coats in an hour or 2. let me know what u guys think!

So, how was it?