Tweecing Speed Density

Discussion in 'Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech' started by 352Ford2, Mar 12, 2007.

1. 352Ford2

352Ford2 New Member

On my 88 lx I am prob going to need to deal with the speed density issue soon. I was thinking of getting a tweecer for the SD since they offer it now. Is it a diffecent part number than the mass air tweecer (ie if I later convert to mass air do I need to get a different tweecer or upgrade)

Is there any limitations to tuning capability/power output/etc. of the speed density tweecer system compared to mass air?

thanks
  2. 87AODGT

87AODGT Founding Member

there's only 1 tweecer and it will work with either computer SD or MAF, it just has to have support for the strategy that the computer has like A9L, CBAZA etc. I don't know if they cover the SD computer but they have a list on the website to let ya know what they do cover
  3. troyGT03

troyGT03 New Member

i know i am replying to an old thread but.... is there a tweecer for sd? does it let you adjust settings as with mass air? i am interested:shrug:
  4. vristang

vristang Advanced Member

Yes, the Tweecer does support some of the SD computers (probably most, if not all of the Mustang SD units).
    It is best to contact Mike from TwEECer to verify that your ecu is covered though.

The MAF computers and the SD computers use the same Tweecer. There are only 2 versions of the tweecer; Base and RT.
    The Base version does not allow datalogging, and the RT version does datalog.

good luck,
    jason
  5. Daggar

Daggar New Member

I sure would like to find someone that's tuned the Ford SD EEC with a TwEECer while using a hotter cam and larger injectors.

MAF blows