Two Questions: Shifter and Door Tag decode

Hey guys,

I've been lurking for a little bit and I thought I'd finally join this evening. I recently picked up a really clean 2001 Mustang GT with 69,000 miles and I'd like to do some minor mods to the car. I already have a project car so the mustang is going to be my daily driver. Since the car is my daily driver I figured I might as well do some mods to it in order to make my daily commute a little better.

With that said, I've been looking online for people's opinion's on shifters and it seems that I keep seeing people recommend either MGW Shifters or Steeda Tri-Ax Shifters. I can never find people comparing and contrasting both shifters. Could you guy's give me some insight on these shifters. Pros and cons would be nice to have.

Secondly, I've searched online for a few hours and I couldn't find a door tag decoder. Could someone kindly review my door tag and explain the options on the vehicle?

I'm a huge ford guy and I have wanted a mustang since I was little boy. Buying this car is like a dream come true. Below I've attached a few pictures of my mustang and my 1968 Mercury cyclone (project car).

6bb7b49f.jpg

02cae129.jpg

192a6414.jpg

2d488e6a.jpg

Here's the project car:
99768362.jpg

DSCN0392.jpg

DSCN0384.jpg

• Sponsors (?)