Two Straight Guys Should Never ______ Together!

xr8d302 said:
Very good point!

Disagree with that...I talk to Joe, Roger, Jose and my other friend Pete about the cars all the time.

And about the Umbrellas: if you had a wife and 2 daughters, you would always have 2-3 umbrellas in your car.

About the holding hands and fingers in the A$$, I think that goes without saying.

SOme good ones here: "another man's JUNK" :rlaugh: :lol:
RC

• Sponsors (?)

donkey_punch said:
never smell another mans finger. you might as well smell his balls.

never try to stick your finger in another mans ass, even if he has pants on and it's suppose to be a joke. you might as well tattoo homo on your forehead.

never try and smack another man in the balls. you might as well grab them and pull them towards your face homo. kick him in the ball is what a man does, followed by a finishing move. ( knee to the face , choke hold etc..)

never go shopping for clothes with another man, even if it's your best friend. i won't even go with my wife. you might as well have friendship rings, if you go shopping with another man.

never proclaim that you just finished jerking off to another man, group of friends, your girl friend, or anyone for that matter. if your going to announce it to another man, you might as well have asked him to tug on your meat tube for you.

never go to a tanning salon with another man. going to the beach to tan , with atleast one girl is cool. but if you go with all guys or just you and another guy, it's just as gay as going to the tanning salon together. what do you need another guy to go with you for? going to jump into the same tanning bed togther? i think going to the tanning salon is gay in the first place. but thats another thread.

thats about all i can think of.

What the hell kind of croud do you hang out with? How does ANY of that ever come up? :shrug:

i don't hang out with this crowd.
ever been to a construction site? on every job you come across at least one character.
you'll get to meet everything from an in the closet homo thug, to a metrosexual who won't stop talking, and worrying about his stupid hair cut, and ramble about his tan, or how much he goes tanning.
that should be the next reality show. you always come across, hack, idiots, shoe makers, *******s, jerk offs, people who shouldn't take up space, people who don't know how to brush their teeth, or get dress in the morning, let alone build something. then you have the one in the blue moon professional.

Walk around San Fran-sisco:rlaugh:

... A buddy and I took a massive trip across the nation a few years back...just packed up his 99 jeep cherokee(sp?) and went to 29 state parks/natl. monuments/natl. forests/state forests/ect. We stoped in san fran for a day while we were at tahoe/yosem. and we got to walking around ended up walking threw the "rainbow" area by accident on the way to the bank...we felt very, very uncomfortable and had the sudden urge to go to the stripclub (female dancers:rlaugh: not the other ones)...fun times.

Man I was at UVA yesterday, and it was pretty cold. This other guy had his arms around his friend and was rubbing his hands on his friend's arms because he didn't have a jacket. That was THE GAYEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY WHOLE LIFE. I have lost even more respect for UVA.

Go to Afghanistan, you'll see some pretty weird s**t there too. Those guys hold hands, spoon each other in public to keep warm, and bang little boys.

I could go there for a day and come up with a thread longer than this....of things that you should not do

xr8d302 said:
Go to Afghanistan, you'll see some pretty weird s**t there too. Those guys hold hands, spoon each other in public to keep warm, and bang little boys.

I could go there for a day and come up with a thread longer than this....of things that you should not do

must've been a good time for you, huh, aaron? hehehe, j/k