Tyler's Top 10 Sticky

• Sponsors (?)

http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=515035

Wally Grosse 9.6s 514 BBF motor only
Eric Eddy (waterpog) 9.80 twin 60s
George Luke 9.8? 428 stroker motor only (couldn't find any info on the pass)
Lars Mikelson 9.82 procharged BBC
Scott James 9.88 single turbo

Now there's a blast from the past...What would that list look like now?

Vulcan (santa) McClellan - 8.54 (not sure if that's his best)
Eric Eddy (waterpog) - 9.17
Sandi Wold - 9.27
Dan Powell - 9.50
Wally Grosse - 9.6s (didn't run in '05 to my knowledge)
Scott James - 9.88 (did he better this time early this season?)
Chung Oh - 10.34 @ 130

Did I leave anyone out?

WaterPog said:

Sandi Wold - 9.27
Dan Powell - 9.50
Chung Oh - 10.34 @ 130

Did I leave anyone out?

Now there is a more respectable list. With a Chevrolet #1. :nice: When I get my secondaries hooked back up I will make the list. :hail2:

They should subtiltle the northwest forum here "The slug club" :SNSign:

santa i keeping my car all motor so you don't have to save any knob for me, i doubt i will be anywere near ya unless you run into my lane which is a good posibilty! i would save every turn of that knob for a certain blue coupe we will be bringing out next year, i sure wouldn't want you have to come on hear and make excuses for getting beat by a carburated small block ford.

cubicgator said:
santa i keeping my car all motor so you don't have to save any knob for me, i doubt i will be anywere near ya unless you run into my lane which is a good posibilty! i would save every turn of that knob for a certain blue coupe we will be bringing out next year, i sure wouldn't want you have to come on hear and make excuses for getting beat by a carburated small block ford.

Carbs are Kewl. Welcome to the 1970's :flag:

cubicgator said:

Typical Wally, getting all excited at the first mention of a knob! :rlaugh:

I see you prowling around the NPSA board. Are you gonna abandon us down here? :chair:

S&S racing said:
Now there is a more respectable list. With a Chevrolet #1. :nice: When I get my secondaries hooked back up I will make the list. :hail2:

They should subtiltle the northwest forum here "The slug club" :SNSign:
If were the slug club, were does that leave you since you didnt even make the list:lol: should of brought what ya got:nice: its really easy to be on the shoulda, gonna, coulda list guess thats were you are:Track: :D

WaterPog said:

Sandi Wold - 9.27
Dan Powell - 9.50
Chung Oh - 10.34 @ 130

Did I leave anyone out?

Ya left out Ray. 9.6 at 140. No wally did not run this year.

scott ya i am justing making sure new project will cross over into drag radial, it woin't be that competitive but still would be fun to go up and burn some turbo cars down, i mean race.

But walter, for a burndown to be effective you have to have a car that is within about 2 or 3 tenths of the turbo car. Otherwise we don't even have to worry about pre-spool or cutting a light, can just leave when it's ready an run your ass down ;)

Oh, you may want to check with Dick about the weights for DR up north, I know in PSCA your C-heads would carry the extra 100# that the SB canted valve heads would.

i've already factored that in,but thanks eric, i did almost over look that. thats why i'm trying the all motor setup for now. i have been chatting with some superstock guys for natrualy asperated tips, also there intake penalties as writin helps me with the direction i already was going. its going to take alot of gear and converter/rpm to pull it off but i have always loved pro stock cars. the BB already saw 8800 once this year and didn't blow so the new bottom end should work out ok.

Whoa whoa, whoa there bowtie boys, If you feal better beating up on ford street guy cause you have a big block and twins more power to ya! That's like stealing ice cream from a retard, but incase you cant spell, its STANG NET, and the list is for street cars. So take the bowtie talk to CAMODE NET or something and expect chevy bashing if the first post by a chevy guy is "this list is weak". First I get jumped on by a rookie with one post, and a OHHH 502 boat anchor, then the ****** comments. Sorry I could smell blood from his first post, S&S Racing, with cherry talk like that.

Atleast I pick on those who I know, and oh ya I have knob to turn to! Just have to pick which one first.

yea, I'm finally getting a little work done on ryan's car. Probably won't run till late this summer or early next year the way things are going now, but it should be interesting when it does on the 235's :D

It's actually got me thinking about running a Big Block for my next motor, now that the forged cranks are out and all. We'll see how his does with the spray and go from there.