Typical saturday in the andysm garage

andysm

Mar 29, 2008
North Carolina
Pretty lame post. But this is a forum, and posting is what keeps forums alive and going. So here is this weekends project. I called autozone and asked if they had dupli color caliper paint and they said they did for 16.99. What a deal, the same price as ebay and I save $8 shipping.

Here they are before painting, not terrible but bad.

IMG_0455.jpg

IMG_0456.jpg

After:

IMG_0457.jpg

IMG_0458.jpg

While I got the wheels off I might as well break out the brillo's.

Before:

IMG_0461.jpg

After:

IMG_0460.jpg

Side byside:

IMG_0459.jpg

You may see this same post on other forums, but the title is the same so you don't have to look. Some feedback on pic sizes is needed. I resized them on photobucket, the size is called message board but they still seem a little large to me. I can't wait for next saturday, I have a JLT CAI in route from American Muscle, looks like saturday in andysm garage may become an every weekend thing.

• Sponsors (?)

G;ad tgo know I wasn't the only one that cleaned the backside of their wheels like that.

I think it makes a HUGE difference in a appearance on a wheel where you can see through the spokes.

In fact...i'm gonna do i to mine tomorrow!

G;ad tgo know I wasn't the only one that cleaned the backside of their wheels like that.

I think it makes a HUGE difference in a appearance on a wheel where you can see through the spokes.

In fact...i'm gonna do i to mine tomorrow!

I agree that it makes a huge difference in appearance. I did not mention that while I have them off, I might as well rotate.:nice: