Ugh...

Adam95GT

Aug 14, 2006
Burlington, NJ
Sorry guys i havent been around in awhile but i figured id update on whats going on in my life...

I talked to the court administrator again the other day... charges have been filed on the douche for theft by deception...

I owe like $985 dollars to various places.. :(

$400 to my school.... $300 to my mother... $200 to car insurance... and $85 to a careless driving ticket....

Im working my ass off 50+hours this week waiting tables... monday and tuesday i made 170+ dollars in tips... so i hope i can get these bills paid off so i can finish on my car...

My mom told me my headlights look like crap and make my car ugly...:nonono:
but she is right...

So ill be needing some new ones...
along with new front tires...
and Some C&C plates...
and some HP blues
Ill also be looking for some 24lb injectors and maf for my build..

Does anyone think i can run a honed 302 or a 306 with my street heat highports and e cam with my 19lb injectors till i get some more cash????

Im also going to be saving for a new top... has anyone ever put one on...???

then after that its on to paint... its going metalic purple with white flames... lol

• Sponsors (?)

purple...what the.....

hope you nail the scum bag keep us posted i know your pain my unemployments running out and all i can find are part time jobs less then 20 hours a week for like 7-8 dollars unless i got 2 years college or 2 years experience it blows at least you live at home ...you want me to go through my bills :D

i know how u feel about the bill thing

my motor is not going to be built because of more bills and responsibilities. well, more like priorities i guess you might say.

i still have alot of my parts. maybe some day...

What is up with people and these weird colour trends?

Oink did it right.

I'm sorry, but if you want your car to stand out, you can do it in more ways than just painting your car weird colours.

****, you might as well just paint it pink.
rofl

seriously
if people have cash for paint... go:

newcar1.jpg

newcar2.jpg

That.
Get completely clear headlights... and you will be the sweetest looking mustang in your city.

welcome back btw :nice:
good to see you.

What is up with people and these weird colour trends?

Oink did it right.

I'm sorry, but if you want your car to stand out, you can do it in more ways than just painting your car weird colours.

****, you might as well just paint it pink.
rofl

seriously
if people have cash for paint... go:

newcar1.jpg

newcar2.jpg

That.
Get completely clear headlights... and you will be the sweetest looking mustang in your city.

welcome back btw :nice:
good to see you.

That stang is my favorite...Oink DID do an amazing job :hail2:
I wanna see what aaron's car is going to turn out like though

Actually i just really like the color after painting my probes intake manifold ive always wanted my car that color... before that it was the burnt metalic orange... but its being over done... maybe ill start a trend..

Update on my $$$ problem... i worked 11 hours today... and even thought we had some problems with a slow ass new cook.. i pulled in $140... so im almost out of this hole in 4 days... ive worked 40+ hours this week... and havent even hit the big money days on fri/sat/sun... tomorrow i have off.. i need a day to lay back... ive been kicking my own ass....

DSCF0880.jpg

DSCF0911.jpg

DSCF0881.jpg

DSCF0884.jpg

maybe im in the wrong business :shrug:

Its good money... You just have to act happy all the time... LOL... but yea its easy cash... i work at friendlys and make this $$$ you bus your own tables and there is no bar... so 100% of the tips you make are yours to keep... there is no tipping out... but im sure i could make more $$ at a more fancy place... its just not my style...

Yeah, some servers make an assload of money. My wife works at a higher end restaurant out here. She pulled in $600 working only saturday and sunday. Of course, sunday was mothers day, so it was pretty busy. She never goes home with less than $150 a night though, and thats after all the tipping out that you have to do...

Oh, and i dont know about metallic purple with white flames :crazy: