Uh oh......

DMAN302

My mom says thanks for the pearl necklace.
Nov 8, 2003
windsor, Canada
Offer came in today.....damn...2003 terminator....7 0 0 0 km's total...loaded black hardtop. My sales rep for many yrs now contacted me to test my interest on the car, he indicated I could escape my lease on my 2007 fussion and jump in!! Only problem is wife said "IF and WITHOUT DOUBT you purchased that car, your car would have to go!". damn...so tempted...sooo confussed....sooo tempted.

• Sponsors (?)

did that thought cross my mind???...not yet. ;)

If I do someone will be making a GREAT deal IMO cause I'll be looking to sell the fox quick so price will be quite reasonable IMO.

Offer came in today.....damn...2003 terminator....7 0 0 0 km's total...loaded black hardtop. My sales rep for many yrs now contacted me to test my interest on the car, he indicated I could escape my lease on my 2007 fussion and jump in!! Only problem is wife said "IF and WITHOUT DOUBT you purchased that car, your car would have to go!". damn...so tempted...sooo confussed....sooo tempted.

This is America buddy,, speak english!!

:nice:

At least two people know what they're talking about :nice: If you want a Cobra, then that's different. But if it's just something different that you want I don't think it's such a good idea.

Anyway what became of the 86(?) project you had going? I thought you were going to swap this engine into it? My mind's going crazy lately with stuff so if I'm forgetting something...deal with it ;)