ultra clear foglights

rudeone707

May 17, 2003
Fairfield, Ca
im trying to pick up a set of these lenses but i cant find anyone that will just sell the lenses, they want to sell me the brackets as well and im not spending 100 for a bracket i already have. Anybody else have these? if so where did you guys get them at?

• Sponsors (?)

rudeone707 said:
im trying to pick up a set of these lenses but i cant find anyone that will just sell the lenses, they want to sell me the brackets as well and im not spending 100 for a bracket i already have. Anybody else have these? if so where did you guys get them at?

mustangtuning.com, they sell the lenses for like $50 or so. That's how much I paid for mine, free shipping too. It says 96-98, but they are identical to our cars, so don't let them fool you.

EDIT: http://www.mustangtuning.com/clfogliset9m1.html
Actually they're $60, but they still have free shipping

Try calling 1 800 STANG GT

There is an add in my 5.0 Mustang & Superford Mag. It is for Mustang Tuning but there is a Huge Pic of Clear Foglights for $59. Why would they have a huge pic of something they don't sell. :shrug:

Some unsolicited advice: my stockers leaked & water destroyed the bulbs, so that's the main reason I went w/the clears.
Before installing them, put a bead of silicone around the union between the clear lens & the black body. This'll seal 'em up.
About a year (and a winter) driving w/the clears, & no burnt-out bulbs yet.