Ultraflows + X-Pipe video

• Sponsors (?)

955.0HO, maybe try again and see if that helps. If anyone can host it that would be ok, or post your e-mail and I can send it (1.22MB).

Thanks for the compliments, it wasn't exactly the sound I was planning on getting. But for the extra performance an X-pipe with straight through mufflers gives me, compared to an H-pipe with chambered mufflers, I'd rather have the power and exotic sound rather than not as much power, and the sound I originally wanted :).

padge said:
955.0HO, maybe try again and see if that helps. If anyone can host it that would be ok, or post your e-mail and I can send it (1.22MB).

Thanks for the compliments, it wasn't exactly the sound I was planning on getting. But for the extra performance an X-pipe with straight through mufflers gives me, compared to an H-pipe with chambered mufflers, I'd rather have the power and exotic sound rather than not as much power, and the sound I originally wanted :).

I don't think a near stock GT is going to benifit a lot more from an X-pipe and straight thru's vs. an H pipe and chambered mufflers...maybe a couple peak hp or so, but not a reason to base your decision IMO.

Anyway, I listened to your clip Padge, and your setup sounds very aggressive, definately a pleasant exhaust note. Good combination. :nice:

I don't think a near stock GT is going to benifit a lot more from an X-pipe and straight thru's vs. an H pipe and chambered mufflers...maybe a couple peak hp or so, but not a reason to base your decision IMO.

True, but that wasn't all I based my decision on. The muffler shop in my city had all of these parts in stock. The ones I intended on getting I would have had them ordered in, but, my stock exhaust was plugged from a caved in Catalyic converter, and I needed new exhaust right away. So i decided to just go with what they had, seeing as I have changed my mind on exhaust about 10 times since then. I'm happy though, kinda wish I could have heard some 2ch.flows with an o/r h-pipe in person to compare my setup to though.