ummmmmmmmm

• Sponsors (?)

On another issue (since we're on the topic)...

I want a 4 banger, 4 wheel drive, with a heater and defrost and nothing more. Anything else would just a bonus.

What do you guys suggest that I get for a CHEAP reliable DD during the winter months?

meh, its one thing to buy an import, now your making it a "turner"? you mean a tuner car? :lol: your already confused in the import scene. youll fit in well, just look around you, copy, fit in. repeat.

i stepped out of mustangs (my cobra) for a kia myself , im not pimping it out though. is the farting really that attractive for everyone who owns an import these days?

Daggar said:
On another issue (since we're on the topic)...

I want a 4 banger, 4 wheel drive, with a heater and defrost and nothing more. Anything else would just a bonus.

What do you guys suggest that I get for a CHEAP reliable DD during the winter months?

1990 Ford Mustang 2.3 liter NOTCH.:shrug:

I got 42mpg out of a '91 Civic standard model on a fresh tune up, but damn I hated that POS car.

Daggar said:

An early '90s Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX comes to mind if you want a passenger car. Personally I'd look at a 4WD Ranger or Toyota from the late '80s to early '90s.

I wanted this but I don't think it's very economical:

img578hc.jpg

Attachments

• img578hc.jpg
    img578hc.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 23