unaligned body seems. anyone else have this?

Yes I DID notice the post date - just because the thread was started a year or so ago doesnt make it irrelevant does it? If thats the thinking the the forum owners should save disk space & dump everything over a certain age like they do over at mustangworld.com which I think sux:rolleyes:

Heh, classic thread revival :) That car actually got totaled before I had a chance to really dig into the door. My new car doesn't have that problem. The problem I am having now is the passenger seat contacting the door, and squeaking like crazy.

• Sponsors (?)

Yes I DID notice the post date - just because the thread was started a year or so ago doesnt make it irrelevant does it? If thats the thinking the the forum owners should save disk space & dump everything over a certain age like they do over at mustangworld.com which I think sux:rolleyes:

Sorry, didn't mean to get you all wadded up. This thread happens to not be irrelevant, but so many of the old resurrected ones are. They are often kinda funny, a trip down memory lane. And no, of course I don't think Stangnet should dump threads. And yes, my Mustang, like hundreds of thousands of others, also has a few non-perfectly aligned panels.
:flag:

Yep. My trunk lid lines are off, wider at the back on both sides, as if the car had been in a wreck, but it came from the factory that way. And the angle at the top of the passenger door is steeper than the matching angle at the top of the rear quarter panel. I noticed both of these right after I bought the car in '04.