Suspension Unbearable Front Vibration

• Sponsors (?)

i'd look at your harmonic balancer while the car is running. Rev it up a bit by hand at the throttle body while watching the balancer. It should remain balanced. If it wobbles, its likely your culprit. Things can go real bad real quick if a bad balancer is continued to be ran

When they balanced the tires, were the wheels bent and how far off was the balance? It makes a HUGE difference if the car vibrates when in motion and in neutral at a stop or not. How about just revving it up to a steady 4000 rpm?

I'd pull off rear wheels put it on jack stands and see if the drums are bad. I bought new drums from Pep Boys and I think they were bad and replaced them with Motorcraft and it seemed much better. Anyway, you might be able to replicate shaking at low rpm with rear wheels off the ground. Obviously, chock and make sure car is secure and be safe.

tanavy3e.jpg
ubyjusad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

You have more than one problem. I do not see how a structural issue back there could cause a vibration you think may be an engine or clutch issue. Weld this up, check the bushings in the arm ends, then let us know the answers to the other questions. Or go to a pro. Your choice.

I don't even see sub-frame connectors on that car. You do realize that these needed them from the factory, right?

That would be the next step after getting the torque boxes properly repaired.

When they balanced the tires, were the wheels bent and how far off was the balance? It makes a HUGE difference if the car vibrates when in motion and in neutral at a stop or not. How about just revving it up to a steady 4000 rpm?
Noobz, subframe connectors will not fix the vibration or the loose electronic connector in the pic. This is a project with multiple problems. I agree while the interior is out for welding subframe connectors might as well be put in. At this point, I would have a frame shop do it to make it all square. No need for it to dog trot down the road like an abused pickup.