UnderCar Neons or LED??

all good points i agree...all im sayin is, if u got ur car how you want it, then put them on like a finishing touch...and i dont know who did you neons but there hasnt been a set i did yet that you couldnt see..i donno?

• Sponsors (?)

97v6Silver said:
hey stang knight do you really live in germany?
Yea I am in the army and i am currently stationed here in germany. As for the laws here i am not too sure about german law. the polizi dont really do traffic stops like american cops. here they have radar camaras everywhere(yes i have gotten flashed for speeding and got a ticket mailed to me) and as for neons i do have a set on my car and have yet to get pulled over for them(but i dont run with them on most of the time) And the autobaun is freaking AWESOME :nice: I dont know if i can ever just drive 80 again. it is a great thing to start rolling at 115 and just cruise. gotta love it

because most people on this forum don't believe in ricing your car up. I wasnt bein an ******* when i said go to mustangworld.com to get their opinion...they all love doing that stuff to there cars.

The way I see it there are two basic personalities in this world, and this is the easiest way to define them.

Type A) Loves raw power. Works hard to get it. Doesn't spend extra money on the frilly things, maybe a few things but they all have a real purpose besides their looks. This can go on your car, in hour house, on your computer, in any place where equipment and modifications can be done.

Type B) either doesnt care about the performance or already has and just cares about looks at this point. The type A person would say this is a waste of money on these items. They serve no purpose except to look good. This would kind of be like a snake owner who has snakes in his or her living room, yet never takes them out to handle them. They're there just for looks.

Type C) Doesn't give a damn. Leaves it like he or she bought it. lol.

Then me and my friends came up with two types of guys

B+ When it comes to boobs, the bigger the better. B is a MINIMUM requirement for dating girls.

C- When it comes to boobs with these guys however, more than a handful is a waste. Smaller is typically better. C is getting a little large but they can learn to deal.

But anyway yeah that was *offtopic* i know.

The type of people who go talk on these forums are generall the type A I spoke about. MustangWorld generally lures the Type B people. I'm not saying anything is wrong with them, it's just that we dont agree with them, on almost anything.

Type C would be my mom. lol.

Do what you want to your car man. I think it looks tacky, I would spend the extra $$ on a new issue of playboy or something, lol. just messin on that. Ever since they did the girls of walmart they've gone downhill. Now everyone looks like modern-day marilyn monroe....they droop below the picture....ok ill shut up now :p

But yea its your car do what you like, it's just the majority of us don't like them very much. But do what you want. You will get laughed at though by many people who are out there, be warned.

took WAY to much time out ur day to type that one...my point is, i have the performance already set..if ur about done with making it fast, make it look good, i feel ya when someone gets a stock mustang and the first thing they slap on is neons..ok i see your point, MY POINT is AFTER you have ur upgrades, such as i, then make it look good...i.e. me

Man i live inb redneckvill, people here have Neons on chevy trucks!! They are illeagal here anyway, my wife wants them, but i talked her out of it, but she made me install those windsheild sprayer LEDs, they don't look to bad. But thats it!! :lol:

ChrisYellowV6 said:
ok that was hilarious. lol. i give props to you for that one.

As it has been stated though, if you want to do apperance modifications, do something that can be seen during the daytime, along with maybe give you some handling/preformance advantage. for example, bigger rims give you beter handling, some body kits give you better aerodynamics.....but please you bought a quality american car, if you want to do neons/led's just go get yourself a honda, but make sure its got a big red type R on the back of it, cuz that red color adds an extra few hp :)

:D Well, I'm always up for getting some laughs out of you guys. :cheers:

ChrisYellowV6 said:
because most people on this forum don't believe in ricing your car up. I wasnt bein an ******* when i said go to mustangworld.com to get their opinion...they all love doing that stuff to there cars.

The way I see it there are two basic personalities in this world, and this is the easiest way to define them.

Type A) Loves raw power. Works hard to get it. Doesn't spend extra money on the frilly things, maybe a few things but they all have a real purpose besides their looks. This can go on your car, in hour house, on your computer, in any place where equipment and modifications can be done.

Type B) either doesnt care about the performance or already has and just cares about looks at this point. The type A person would say this is a waste of money on these items. They serve no purpose except to look good. This would kind of be like a snake owner who has snakes in his or her living room, yet never takes them out to handle them. They're there just for looks.

Type C) Doesn't give a damn. Leaves it like he or she bought it. lol.

Then me and my friends came up with two types of guys

B+ When it comes to boobs, the bigger the better. B is a MINIMUM requirement for dating girls.

C- When it comes to boobs with these guys however, more than a handful is a waste. Smaller is typically better. C is getting a little large but they can learn to deal.

But anyway yeah that was *offtopic* i know.

The type of people who go talk on these forums are generall the type A I spoke about. MustangWorld generally lures the Type B people. I'm not saying anything is wrong with them, it's just that we dont agree with them, on almost anything.

Type C would be my mom. lol.

Do what you want to your car man. I think it looks tacky, I would spend the extra $$ on a new issue of playboy or something, lol. just messin on that. Ever since they did the girls of walmart they've gone downhill. Now everyone looks like modern-day marilyn monroe....they droop below the picture....ok ill shut up now :p

But yea its your car do what you like, it's just the majority of us don't like them very much. But do what you want. You will get laughed at though by many people who are out there, be warned.

:lol: :lol: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: Oh man, that was some funny stuff. I agree with your over-all outlook though...most people either go show or go....or if your mom's buyin it all, you could go both at the same time. But usually, you have to choose one or the other and go from there. I'd love to be sporting a supercharger and a Saleen body kit on my Stang, but I don't exactly have the money for that kind of thing. College is tearing up my wallet, especially since I just got the audio system finished.