Update on 2005 Mustang orderings

• Sponsors (?)

Fastback61 said:
Are you sure that guide is not referring to the V-6 striping option just above the rockers?

Yes. There is a seperate section for the V6 Sports Package. And, it looks like they will not be painted on as the guide calls them "Tape Strips", same as for the V6 Sport package. If they are indeed vinyl, I will NOT ordermy stang with them, I'd have them painted.

frankswildyears said:
as i said in another thread, appears the stripe optin is only available on the v6 appearance pack. heads up to canadian buyers, spoiler delete option is unavailable up here. :notnice:

Where are you getting the info on the strip being available on the V6 only? Not that I doubt that could be the case, but in the guides I have seen there is clearly a section dedicated to "Tape Strips" and then a seperate section dedicated to the V6 Tape Strip. Please advise... thanks.

Spectravp Please help..........

The guide I have downloaded that is dated 24May04 mentions the tape stripe option ONLY for the V6 along with the spoiler called V6 exterior sport package on page 6 and refers to the tape stripe on the lower rockers.

There is nothing in my guide about any other stripes for the GT. I would probably order mine with the stripes if they are available but I CANT get a clear answer to this simple question. There is more info here though than any of the Ford dealerships I have visited.

Although you have a point about painting rather than decals. How much do you think a first quality paint stripe would cost?