Update on my old twin turbo car..

TT91

May 23, 2003
Paramus, NJ
As most of you remember, the car was involved in a slight fender bender and rendered it useless to me.

31426.jpg

If you remember correctly, it made 550hp./590tq, and there was tons or critisism coming from many about a twin turbo car putting out such low numbers. Well after everything was straightened out with tit running on 7 cylinders(I was the owner), it was involved in the accident.

For anyone who doesnt know, the combo was a 331, twin 61mm turbos, twisted wedge heads, downs upper, 83 lb injectors, and a 5 speed.

Well its out of the body shop, the same color, all fixed up and on the roads.

On 12psi and 93 octane, the car made 680 RWHP and 650 rwtq. The Accell DFI program had been password protected however, so the new tuner couldnt open it to crank out any more hp. A new program is being written, and more boost is in the mix. The new owner only lives a couple of minutes from me, so I will be seeing the car on a regular basis. Thanks for looking

• Sponsors (?)

God help the asshat tuner that password protects a program that I pay money for on a DFI system that I pay LOTS of money for!

What primadona scrotum scratcher was this? (so we all know not to go there).

I'll apologize in advance if this person is a friend of yours but he's certainly got the wrong attitude towards customer service in making a car that's not his inaccessible. He didn't paint the Sistine chapel... he tuned a motor combo for the street!

Damn Mike i haven't seen you in forever man how's it goin? I took a break from the forums whenever you switched screen names so i guess i missed a lot. That's a shame about your car, it's one of my fav's from this site!

Daggar said:
God help the asshat tuner that password protects a program that I pay money for on a DFI system that I pay LOTS of money for!

What primadona scrotum scratcher was this? (so we all know not to go there).

I'll apologize in advance if this person is a friend of yours but he's certainly got the wrong attitude towards customer service in making a car that's not his inaccessible. He didn't paint the Sistine chapel... he tuned a motor combo for the street!

I think Job Spetter tuned his car, and if that's true, he's the automotive tuning equivalent of the guy that painted the Sistine chapel, so...

He probably didn't want some jackass messing with it, and blowing up the car, and then blaming it on him.
You have to be careful with a 20,000 dollar engine.

2000xp8 said:
I think Job Spetter tuned his car, and if that's true, he's the automotive tuning equivalent of the guy that painted the Sistine chapel, so...

He probably didn't want some jackass messing with it, and blowing up the car, and then blaming it on him.
You have to be careful with a 20,000 dollar engine.

Thanks, Now I know who not to go to.

LOL daggar FTW.

I would take that Saleen over his old Fox any day. you can always build some fox like that, but having a real Saleen putting down that much power with better comforts...there's no contest. Anyone remember what the Saleen is putting down? wasnt it like 600 rwhp?

89white50 said:
LOL daggar FTW.

I would take that Saleen over his old Fox any day. you can always build some fox like that, but having a real Saleen putting down that much power with better comforts...there's no contest. Anyone remember what the Saleen is putting down? wasnt it like 600 rwhp?

615rwhps:D when its running on all 8......dont ask.