Update on real 67 Shelby GT500 "Eleanor" 4 those interested

Discussion in '1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-' started by The Hopkinator, Jan 28, 2004.

1. The Hopkinator

The Hopkinator New Member

These are about 2 weeks old, sorry, but its all Ive got presently. This was in first primer. Shes since been blocked , sanded, etc etc and put in final primer .We hope to squirt her this weekend. Ill get more pics once the paint is on and its been clear coated . :rolleyes:

Note for those that havent heard this already ::: The original Shelby front end, INCLUDING both front fenders , hood, and scoops are in dry storage. There was no damage done putting on the "Eleanor" kit, since the entire front clip and fenders are stored. The other pieces are basically glued on with structural adhesive. Solvent and sanding will remove the residue when its taken back original. Basically equivalent to stubborn paint. This Shelby could be put back original inside of a day or two .

2. The Hopkinator

The Hopkinator New Member

Hmmm.. Seems to be a problem with the uploading of pictures... Oh well. :shrug: Ill get some more recent ones anyway..Sorry

3. Fostang

Fostang Founding Member

BOOO!!!!

I want my time back. Ya damn tease.

4. golf4283

golf4283 Active Member

dang.... got my hopes up for some sweet pics of ur sweet ride. oh well I will wait for another day.

5. Route666

Route666 Active Member

cmon pics, I'm guessing they don't work anymore because of the photo album thingy that has been introduced.