Update on Superdave...

• Sponsors (?)

PerformanceRed said:
Tell Super Dave to put his car on EBAY. He can get TOP Dollar for it on EBAY.

Unfortunately, you under estimate the quality of SD's ride. That would be like selling the Mona Lisa on ebay. There are other, more profitable ways to sell items of quality.

Well, I beg your pardon sir. If his car is such a big item of quality, he should then have it sold by Sotheby's. Maybe someone like Jay Leno can purchase the car from him. You sound as if his car is a CONCOURS status vehicle. Como'n, who are you kidding here. I wasn't born yesterday. Super Stud Dave will be lucky if he can find the appropriate buyer for his ride and try to get top dollar for it from the buyer. He should just put it in the HEMMINGS MOTOR NEWS if his car is a Concours vehicle. What's stopping him from doing this? HUH?

PerformanceRed said:
Well, I beg your pardon sir. If his car is such a big item of quality, he should then have it sold by Sotheby's. Maybe someone like Jay Leno can purchase the car from him. You sound as if his car is a CONCOURS status vehicle. Como'n, who are you kidding here. I wasn't born yesterday. Super Stud Dave will be lucky if he can find the appropriate buyer for his ride and try to get top dollar for it from the buyer. He should just put it in the HEMMINGS MOTOR NEWS if his car is a Concours vehicle. What's stopping him from doing this? HUH?

You really shouldn't talk about things that you have no clue of.

PerformanceRed said:

:rlaugh:

16 posts??? man this is way before your time :nonono:

-gbm-

65stanger said:
That's what I keep telling my doc....... :shrug: O2 via a NRB mask @ 15 lpm.......then mebbe I won't feel so :puke: after chemo...... :shrug:

Man, I thought you were done with all that. Best wishes. Maybe something a little stronger. Black Lassie???? :shrug: :nice:

Ozsum2 said:
It's ME G-Man. The great and powerful OZ. I was reincarnated. Can't you tell by my creative writing? How ya been?

haha man i knew it was you but ya i was directing my comments to powderpuff red up there... I been doing pretty good, I got a update on the missing gbm thread http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=490273&goto=newpost

why you change your screen name bro???

-gbm-

gingerbreadman said:
haha man i knew it was you but ya i was directing my comments to powderpuff red up there... I been doing pretty good, I got a update on the missing gbm thread http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=490273&goto=newpost

why you change your screen name bro???

-gbm-

Well, we moved and got a new ISP and email, and I couldn't remember my damned password, and they couldn't email it to me because the old email was shut down. Might have been able to fix it without doing all this, but I'm impatient and now have even less air to keep the mind from being foggy, it was just easier to get a new one. I'll be back up to 5000 in no time.

tylers65 said:
All,

I spoke with Dave today and had quite an uplifting conversation. He is a true friend in times of great need.

My Mother passed away last night and I needed to have a familiar voice to share my feelings with. That man truly knows the right things to say and when to say them.

As for the comments made by performance red.... The car is 100% original stock as it was sold in 1964. It deserves to fetch top dollar. 'tis better for one to say nothing and look a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt. I have not one single doubt about you. Thanks for clearing it up for me, I was beginning to think you might say something with actual merit behind it.

Sometimes I think an IQ/Common sense test should be adminitered to people before allowing them to use the internet.

The guy was just pissing in the wind. He didn't know SD's car or the man. I hinted that to him.